Home – FoodChallenges Forums Favorite Food Challenges Not a Favorite Food Challenge.. but..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Michael Whities
    Participant

What’s your favorite food for stretching (capacity training)? I’ve found spaghetti to be easy to make, inexpensive, and heavy as can be. So for now, it’s my favorite.

Please list what your “go to” food to train is.

Ramsey Hilton
    Participant

Beans, rice, and vegetables, with a fiber supplement and lots of water. It gets a good stretch and leaves in a hurry!

Michael Whities
    Participant

Awesome Ramsey! I appreciate the feed back. I’ll definitely have to try the rice. I can get a LOT of that. What fiber supplement? I saw Randy uses Super Colon Cleanse.. 15 bucks for the capsules (Wal-Greens), would rather go cheaper for something I’m gonna poop out soon. haha

Randy Santel
    Keymaster

Michael I’ve tried a few different fiber supplements and have definitely found the Health Plus capsules to be most effective. While they may be slightly more expensive than off-brand products or other products, they serve their purpose of making you empty before your challenge. Keep in mind that if you save $3 using something else, but then aren’t fully empty before your next $35 challenge and lose, you’d probably be wishing you spent the extra $3.

Michael Whities
    Participant

Randy, makes perfect sense. I shopped around (I mentioned WalGreens earlier) and found this ar GNC but the 240 count for the sane as the 120 at WalGeeens. So I’ve been using that the last two days. So far so good.

Thanks again!

Michael

Alex Thomas
    Participant

I Like brown rice with black beans. By the end of the week I’ve found anything will clear my system in about 6 hours.

Michael Whities
    Participant

Alex,

Awesome! I’ve been eating a lot of sushi (cheap and GOOD buffet here) and with the fiber, it’s been going well. haha

Thank you for replying!

Alex Thomas
    Participant

I Was doing sushi too until I got kicked out of the buffet in Roanoke… And the other one went out of business.
    🙁
    Now I go to Olive Garden.

Michael Whities
    Participant

haha I have yet to get kicked out of a buffet, but I’m sure I’ve been pretty close. When they start looking at me and pointing, I take that as my sign. Funny thing is, I’m starting to consume even more food. haha

Olive Garden is fun, minus the 6 bowls of salad.. that next afternoon. haha

Joe Hinostro
    Participant

I always hear stories of people getting kicked out of buffets. I always wonder about those stories because buffets is one of the main ways I keep myself feed. It’s cheap and you can eat as much as you need to. I had a friend tell me that him and a buddy went to cici’s pizza and his buddy eat four pizza and they kicked him out because he was eating too much. Both me and my girlfriend both looked at him like that doesn’t sound right. I when I go to the local Cici’s, they love us there, the first thing they ask me is what first 3 pizza would I like made. When I go there I on average eat around 5 pizzas and two orders of 3-wings, cheaper that way. I’ve never eaten till I couldn’t eat any more but once I did eat 15 pizzas, 3 were deep dish, and 6 wings in about an hour and 40 minutes. We had to go because our movie was starting. Based on how I was feeling I’m guessing, 20 would have been the number where I would have had to stop. They are always nice to us and always make us fresh pizzas, I always snag a few slices from the buffet line while I’m waiting for our pizzas to come out. The lady told me it only cost them around 25 cents to make a pizza. So I know I can’t eat my money’s worth and I am perfectly fine with that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.