Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael Whities
    Participant
    Randy Santel
    Keymaster

Hey thank you Michael for posting I appreciate it!! Thank you for joining the site and creating a profile as well!!

Michael Whities
    Participant

No problem! I’ve looked for quite sometime for a helpful site like this. This was of course, a few years ago, so thank you for creating it.

I’m slowly working to get my stomach capacity up, I’m in Jackson MS (Near Ridgeland MS) and I want to tackle the Whammy Burger that you did. Plus, there is the 72os steak in Pelahatchie I want to do too. 🙂

Thanks again and great job again.

Randy Santel
    Keymaster

Thanks Michael! That Whammy Challenge was no joke. I beat it 2 days after beating The Kookamunga Challenge in Memphis which really helped my stomach capacity. I’d suggest trying the steak challenge first just to get your confidence up. That whammy burger was loaded with vegetables and I really struggled to beat the record! So glad I did though and got the $1500. I’m not sure what the prize is now but I know it’s not that high yet. Let me know how everything goes!

Michael Whities
    Participant

Welcome sir. Yeah, the jackpot is up to $1000 now. Just don’t think I could beat your time. I was going to try it before Stephanie beat the old time of 23:XX… but when she did it, I said screw it. haha I can’t beat that. (but I will try!)

I do have the 72oz steak challenge here. I may try that first then. Since it has more time, but the same weight. Hmmm.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.