Home – FoodChallenges Forums Favorite Food Challenges What challenge do you want to attempt the most?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Randy Santel
    Keymaster

I definitely want to go to Sweden during the summer time to take on the Monster Burger Challenge at Enelly’s!!

Ramsey Hilton
    Participant

I would like to try the Mad Greek Deli Challenge in Portland, OR. It’s probably out of my range, but I’d like to make a run at it.

Matt Cohen
    Participant

I WANT TO TRY THE GRILLED CHEESE AND CEREAL CHALLENGE AT THE MIN N MUNCH IN PASADENA, CA. ITS CLOSE ENOUGH TO MAKE A DAY TRIP OUT OF IT MY PROBLEM IS THE LACK OF A SPARE DAY! ILL GET TO IT EVENTUALLY. THIS CHALLENGE HAS PLENTY OF DIFFERENT FLAVORS SO BOREDOM SHOULDNT BE AN ISSUE, THE LOAF OF BREAD TO MAKE THE SANDWICHES WILL BE THE KICKER!

Ninos
    Participant

I would like to take a sweet challenge anywhere,chocolate is my thing even though i avoid it a lot for obvious reasons!But i can eat chocolate like drinking water!Too bad my hometown doesn’t have ANY food challenges to attempt (Kastoria-Greece).

Teddy Delacruz
    Participant

I’d love to beat that $666 gyros challenge at South Side Gyro in Bowling Green, OH. I wouldn’t even try it until I tackled some 10lb challenges successfully. It scares me that Jaimie McDonald failed it the first time he tried it, and he looks like he’s hurting in that video when he finally beat it.

Randy Santel
    Keymaster

Awesome to see people posting and commenting!! We are not too far away from having most of the bugs worked out and backend stuff done on the site. Then we will be ready to get the social media posts and videos going so that the site gets A LOT more traffic!! As far as USA challenges go, my top choice is to do the 72oz steak in Amarillo. I have done like 10 steaks now and they are basically all the same, but then I will be finally able to tell people YES I have done it lol because I get the question almost every week. I also want to get out to Los Angeles, up to Boston, and also over to Philadelphia just to eat and see the sites. A cruise to Alaska is on the list too!!

Sean Nichols
    Participant

As weird as this sounds, I would love to try the boston delis burger challenge. Dont think I have what it takes to beat that challenge and dont think i can prepare myself for quite awhile to actually be able to do it. But it is something id love to try.

Joshua Hockett
    Participant

I have always wanted to try a big steak challenge like 40+ oz as I enjoy meaty savory foods like this as much as most people do sweets. I so want to do the 38 oz “Beast” Prime Rib Challenge in San Diego at Bully’s East but its $50 win or lose to take it on, high price to pay even if you win I’d say. I also want to do a massive ice cream type challenge but do not have any near me. However…. just this week MooTime Creamery in Coronado, CA asked me to try there 15 scoop + toppings ice cream bowl which normally is for 4 person teams to do for fundraisers. I might be helping them make this a formal challenge once I get back from sea in early August. Will see then.

Kevin Ross
    Participant

I saw a challenge on Man vs Food called the Kodiak Arrest challenge in Alaska. I’m a big seafood guy, so it looks unique and delicious. And plus I’ve never been to Alaska and heard it’s beautiful scenery there. So it seems like a win-win to me!

Alex Thomas
    Participant

I’d like to do a burrito challenge.(5-6 pounds). I don’t have the time to venture out too far. So I stick to local challenges. There is a 3 pound burrito I had for dinner a few weeks ago. I think I was the one that talked the owner into putting it on the menu a few years back.

the most common challenges around here seems to be pizza. There’s a fair amount of them.
    Salem Pizza- Salem, VA
    Lucky’s Pizza- Salem, VA
    Fox’s Pizza- Lynchburg, VA
    Jason’s Pizza- Warm Springs, VA
    Bennie Marconi’s- Roanoke, VA

I’m thinking of doing Lucky’s Pizza Challenge here shortly. It’s about 5 pounds; a one person challenge. Last pizza challenge I did was over a year ago at Fox’s Pizza. I ended up eating about 7 pounds of that one. It was a rough night for me. And then I had PT the next morning at Drill.

Michael Whities
    Participant

I love pizza challenges. It’s mixed up enough to practice swallowing a lot at one time. There is a burrito challenge just North of me that I want to do. It’s the same one Randy has done. Can’t wait to try it.

Michael Whities
    Participant

So, after all of my moaning and groaning for a burrito challenge near me.. I now have two of them. haha Taco Del Mar has a 5lbs burrito and a place (found yesterday), Alumni House (I submitted it to Randy to add.) has a 3.5lbs burrito. I think I’ll either do it tomorrow or Friday. Not sure just yet.

Randy Santel
    Keymaster

Just got that challenge added Michael! Thanks for submitting it and good luck!!

Michael Whities
    Participant

Awesome! Thank you Randy. I ate their “little” 1.5lbs burrito yesterday (It was great) and Robert, the manager ended up comping it. Free food. Love it. I think I’ll hit the challenge tomorrow. That way I can get you (ask) to use the video on the challenge info page. 🙂 Plus, I won’t be in town for the contest Saturday. Hate that.. I could win 100 cash!

Burrito Plate Challenge

Joe Hinostro
    Participant

In the short term, the biggest badest challenge in the state I live in which is a 7.5lb burrito. Down the road, I want to win the 30lb burrito challenge in NY. Then I want to same challenge with my brother. Then a few days later I want to do it in a four-team with my youngest brother and sister so they can say they have eaten a 30lb burrito. My girl friend doesn’t want me to do it but I’m going to do it one day, even if someone else beats me to the 1 person challenge prize. I want to make it a family vacation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.