Home – FoodChallenges Forums Favorite Food Challenges What challenge do you want to attempt the most?

• This topic has 18 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Randy Santel.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Joe Hinostro
    Participant

The only challenge I want to take on is that hot dog eating contest that just happened on the 4th of July. I watched last years video and first thing I thought was man: that guy joey can eat. Even though he lost I knew if I ever did do it I would have to win over him. So near the start of the year I bought almost 90 hot dogs. I explained to my girl friend that I was going to at least going to have to eat 75 and my goal would be 80 minimum. Because I explain it to her if I am head of him what will happen is he will push himself hard than he though he could and by default he would out eat everyone trying to keep up with me. With that said I timed my self I eat around 55 hot dogs in 12 minutes. That same day I had eaten a pizza from Costco then realized the buns here going bad so I had to make them that day. One thing I learn was wash out the pot after cooking the new batch of hot dogs. The were super salty because I didn’t clean out the pot when I reused it. And one thing was I didn’t dunk the buns. I still have a lot to learn about eating like a pro eater. It would be great to be able to say: I be the best at his or her own game in his or her prime. Even if he were to take a loss from a no name like me it he would still be the best in my eyes. To be the best at anything you have to be able to do it at a high level day in day out. Anyone can go up, win, and be great one time. It’s funny when I was in California my mom was like you should go to Knott’s Berry Farm they are having a pie eating contest. She told me this on the day of the contest. At first I was like yeah I do it. Then I realize it was a pro event. I explained to her that I can’t just walk up and being in the eating competition. She was like: why not you can win a lot of money. Explained that I would be lucky to get 2nd place. Unknown to me at the time while Joey Chestnut was eating 15 lbs of food I was eating around 17 lbs of food at a local Mexican all you can eat buffet. The difference was it took me an hour to eat 17 pounds it most likely only took him like 10 minutes to 15. The dude is hands the best eater among the pros. He had the capacity and the speed.
    Between Mr. Stonie and Mr. Chestnut the battle may look close. It takes someone that can eat like that to know how far Mr. Chestnut is ahead of the next best pro. I’m going to try to be able to enter the armature roadstar burger challenge just so I can have a chance at meeting this great eater. I’ve already tried to enter the armature contest but I only got like 3 minutes and 58 seconds. It was the best time at the store but I don’t think it was good enough to earn me a spot. So I’m going to try it one more time. I know I can’t win because last year’s winner did it in just over 60 seconds. For me it’s not about winning it’s has always been about doing my best that I can do at that given time. Wish me luck guys.

Laura Partington
    Participant

The Laurel Hotel Mega Parma Challenge,The Hofbrauhaus Schnitzel Challenge and The Kodiak Club’s Buffalo Hot Wing Challenge to name a few

Tony Orellana
    Participant

I want to definitely start off by getting the 4.5lb burger challenge at a local chain and increasing it by more, then finishing the pizza challenge from a another local chain here in NWA. I think the only other challenge left would be a giant cupcake challenge that is also locally close. Once I move to Denver, I should be able to attempt other challenges in that area. I am definitely looking forward to the future in competitive eating.

Brandon Macey
    Participant

I would really love to go to Dallas, TX in the future to attempt the Mt. Hypnotic Ice Cream Sundae Challenge. One of my favorite YouTubers Erik The Electric did it a few years ago and I just have to try it for myself. Ice cream is one of my favorite things to eat, plus I would get to make my childhood fantasy come true!!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.